Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Bank Christmas Party
Last night was "the bank" Christmas party. It went better than past years, I think. It was very short and to the point. Maria's video was of course a hit. People keep telling me it was the best one she has done. Maria was also named as employee of the year for all her hard work throughout the year. She really has done a great job in her department with all the stress of losing an employee at the same time she had to do the card conversion. I'm very proud of her as you can tell. I did ask her "what's next, Queen?" Of course she is already Queen Bee of the bankcard department.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Well, I have requested the bank to order me a trophy case for all of my awards. They also will make a sign and where ever I park, they will put it there that day. It will say reserved for the employee of the year. I think it is all downhill from here.
Congrats Maria! You deserve to be recognized for all the work you've done. I wasn't at the party, but I can only guess what nice things they said about you. "Your work during the debit card fiasco, your honest work ethic, and your involvement in every service or bank activity." If those things weren't mentioned, they should have been! Those are only things I've noticed from as an outsider. You're amazing!
Great job Cherilyn. I only have a minute before we have to leave, so this is short. Just wanted you to know that I looked at it. Love you and miss you. Mom
It was good to hear from you today! I have been wondering how you are doing. I did send the invite to my blog out so hopefully you received it this time! I hope you and Brady have a wonderful Christmas, I think the presents are sparse for everyone, but that's not what it's really about anyway.
Post a Comment