Ok, I know that it has been 4 months since I last posted anything on here. I feel like I have a good excuse though. I spent most of that time either throwing up or attached to an I.V. It was a very rough first trimester. I'm happy to say that for the most part the nausea is gone now that I am on week 18 and I'm feeling a lot more like my old self again. Many things have happened over the last few months. I found out I was pregnant with our first child on Christmas morning. We are so excited to have a baby. We are just one more of the many people I know having children this year. Soon after we had that great news, Brady was let go from his job. It has been a rocky road and we just keep pushing along paying very close attention to where our money goes so that we can survive. It is a little scarry with the baby coming but I know that we will be ok. Brady started IT courses at the DATC and is trying his hardest to find a job and provide us a better future. I love him so much and he impresses me everyday with his hardwork and determination. My niece Carly announced that she is marrying Jordan Checketts in August. We are all very excited and happy for them. We have been waiting patiently for them to realize what the rest of us already knew. My niece Melissa welcomed a baby girl into their home on March 27th. Her name is Eva Jean Larsen. She is beautiful. Anders is such a good big brother and loves his little sister, even though she isn't a robot. ( Watch Wall-E to understand) Work has been crazy. With another bankcard compromise this year, I was asked to go to our main branch and help out with the many cards coming in and the phone calls. I'm back to my desk at Layton Hills now. Both jobs are stressful just different kinds of stress. It was a lot of fun to work with my friends at Main though. I got to watch Susan do her quarterly fall. I will include pictures. Well, I should probably go. We find out what we are having on April 15th. I will try to keep this updated.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hooray you updated! I am seriously counting down the days until you find out what you are having! I am selfishly hoping its a boy for my little Jax. And that ultrasound pic is so cute! It makes me want a baby again....then Jax freaks out and pops that dream bubble!
I was wondering when you would update again. Not that I don't already know most of what is going on. It's just fun to read your thoughts. I guess I am selfish too, but I want you to have a girl so that our girls can be best friends too.
i love the pic of your little nugget! can't wait to find out what you guys are having!
Post a Comment