Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How life changes.










It's been just over 6 months since Brady and I welcomed our beautiful baby Grace. She has definately brought a change to how we function. Instead of staying up late to watch TV or talk, we are in bed by 10 trying to get a few minutes sleep before Grace starts fussing because her new teeth are hurting her. Our once frequent nights out are no more because all extra money goes to diapers, formula and doctors visits. I no longer care if the clothes I am wearing have a stain or whatever on them before I go out. I never thought I would be ok with wiping my childs nose with my bare hand because there is no tissue in sight, but I am THAT mother. She has brought more joy and pain to my life than I ever imagined possible. I still laugh everytime Brady changes a poopy diaper and gags. I would give up every minute of sleep, every moment of silence for my little lamb to be healthy and laughing. She has made me so happy. Here are some pictures of her over the last 6 months.

1 comment:

James and Cassidee said...

I am so glad you posted. I miss my Grace. I am so happy for you that she is taking solids well. It makes me jealous because Jax is still a fussy eater. Hope to see you guys soon.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed